Saturday 10 March 2007

Found:

Amo el trozo de tierra que tú eres,
porque de las praderas planetarias
otra estrella no tengo. Tú repites
la multiplicación del universo.


The inspirational Mez recently posted a note-to-self she found saved on her mobile phone. In a similar circumstance, Dr Kenneth Noisewater found a list of uncertain origins. Joining in with the cool kids, today I found a sheet clumsily torn from a writing pad, when cleaning my room.
The above phrase written on it. Despite not being able to read Spanish, I can pick out enough words to know what this is, and what it refers to.

Also on the page is an Easyjet reference number -- either a flight number or a booking reference.

I love stuff like this, random pieces of paper or notes to self. I never find anything worth sending to Found. I want to see posts from the rest of you about random messages to yourself you find...

No comments:

Post a Comment