Friday 29 May 2009

Peru


I leave for Peru today. After a week where as expected I did lose the cat without really getting to say goodbye properly) and get made redundant, I then fell down the stairs and injured myself. I'm lucky not to have broken or fractured anything, I am still walking with a noticeable limp.

If you'd like to follow my progress, you can with the day by day itinerary, but naturally there'll be no blog, email, Facebook or Twitter for about 10 days. I'll make up for it with pictures and journal extracts when I return.

This is it.

After months of planning and fundraising and training, today I set off to hike the Inca Trail.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I caught your blog at an interesting time it seems. Peru should turn out to be an amazing experience. You never know either, you may find yourself on a quest to find adventure, and gold idols! You never know, haha. I wish you well though, and will look forward to the pictures/journals for when you return.

    ReplyDelete