Tuesday 11 November 2003

Making me sick

It amuses the hell out of me that between ten and 15 people have been here each day since my last entry, and nobody has a single thing to say about it.

San knows something is up. I'm distant and restless, and easily irritated. I sent her text messages apologising for being the way I am, and she says that she understands. She says I understand it when she's this way, and she understands how I am. I tried to explain the body-snatched feeling. The lack of feeling, or not knowing what I feel, except for engulfing frustration.

But I think it's making me sick. San probably thinks it's a physical illness that I'm keeping quiet. She will ask why I'm rubbing my head, or holding my head in my hands. I tell her that I'm okay, that I'm not sick. But I don't think she really buys it.

The thing is, I don't know what to do and I feel like it is driving me out of my mind. What do I feel for San? I don't know. Sometimes an affection, missing her when she isn't around -- and sometimes nothing at all. Sometimes I feel as if I am looking at her and not knowing who she is.

I don't know what I want. I don't want to be without her, but can't say that I want to be with her. I can't say I particularly want to see anyone else, but have little idea how I would feel about her seeing other people.

Ever get to the point where you wish that everyone you know would just disappear? When everything is so inter-connected and you don't know how to even begin getting it back to good? When one person leads to another who leads to another and you have hurt them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment