Tuesday 3 June 2008

Create your own album.

stolen from something I saw on Facebook:
1 - Go to Wikipedia (random)
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to Random quotations:
The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

If you want to do this again, you'll hit refresh to generate new quotes, because clicking the quotes link again will just give you the same quotes over and over again.

3 - Go to flickr's explore the last seven days"
Take a picture STRICTLY from the three in the top row - this will be your album cover.

Put it all together, that's your debut album.

Ladies, gentlemen, bloggers. I give you:



They sap our energies, by Morning in America

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I totally stole this from you. My band sucks, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool... the album title is a little sad though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like this game!

    Introducing...
    The O'Rahilly: 'This Page Cannot Be Displayed'.

    It's ambient drum'n'bass/electrofunk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My band is Château d'If, and our debut album is Which Could Support This. Our cover art is a picture of caterpillar pupae hanging from a string.

    You need to check your email. I just arrived and am lonely. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. My album is the completely awesomly titled "The Shame Of Art", by Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center.

    They're kind of Minor Threat meet Petula Clark and then go ten-pin bowling with Kraftwerk...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, my band is "Béla II of Hungary", and our album is "But it doesn't work". All combined with a lovely image called "Good morning !" (complete with the unnecessary space).

    ReplyDelete