Monday 5 April 2004

Must see

As you might have noticed, this new layout didn't really give me the opportunity to list my favourites -- or 'required reading'. This is a shame, because unless I make a point of saying "Hey, go look at the links!" I don't think anyone does, and these truly great people go unread. I might make a separate special entry of good reading.

This is on my mind, because I want people to go read Kara's blournal. I'm not actually sure how she would like to be known, so don't be surprised if that link's name changes.

Having left d-x in favour of writing on her own domain, Kara is now writing sans inhibitions once more in a new setting, and I wanted to take this opportunity to refer you kids to it. Because she's damn good, and a cool person to boot, and should not go unread. ever.

Also, she is currently taking suggestions for aquatic pets if anyone has any ideas. These pets must like playgrounds, and slides if possible. And be well-tempered.

No comments:

Post a Comment