Thursday 10 May 2007

He names the planets after you

Yeah, I decided to go for a bit of a redesign -- except things never look in reality the way they did in my head. I'm not completely happy with how the layout has turned out, so expect there to be further revisions.

I wanted a grey/red colour scheme, but I'm a little frustrated that I can't change some of the other colours in this template and I'm not wholly sure about the pictures. However, that's what you've got to put up with when you use a standard template. I lack the skills to make my own.

Other than that, I was bored of the title "Whiskey bottle and a .45", it was never the most inspired of titles, but it got the job done. I was also bored of all the google hits from people searching for novelty whiskey bottles -- if anyone wants a good business idea, I think there's money to be made making novelty whiskey bottles, from the number of searches for one or another. I think "Just me, against the world" was my previous title, and recently my mood has left my feeling this is a more appropriate title. One could say that I'm slipping back.

I want to change. I want to use meditation, philosophy, Zen, neuro-linguistic programming, self-hypnosis, therapy or all of the above, just to find the tools I need to be happy. I know it's up to me to be happy, I just feel I'm looking at a problem, and I don't have the right tools to deal with it.

With the change of title came the relevant change of picture. I liked the Sith picture, it reminds that PR is the "dark side" of the force and makes me smile, I also just like how it looks. I like to imagine I look like that when in a bad mood. The title of the blog comes from the picture of the same name , by the super-talented Rimfrost.

That's sort of it, for now. Nothing in the real world to update on.

12/5/07 Update: I found a different template I liked. Eventually figured out how to use it, but then decided I hated it. Somewhere on reverting back again I ended up back in the original blue template. So I dug out the backup I had made the other day of the new template. Then decided that, no, I was better of with it in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment