Monday 21 January 2008

All day, staring at the ceiling

I keep starting to write this, then deleting it.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel really unhappy this evening and I don't know where it's come from. Work is fine, it's not difficult or over-busy and I seem to be learning things quickly enough. It will be better once I start being paid and have enough to start saving again, but whatever, I can't say it's a lack of money making me unhappy tonight.

Kelly referred to me as happy in the reference she gave for me, I feel like a phony. I'm not the person I want to be, and I am a far cry from the person I want to be for other people.

Maybe it's much too hasty to stop therapy? I feel so stupid writing this. I don't know what's wrong with me.

This is not who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment